The Aligner Global Community is a dedicated industry peer-to-peer community by dentists, for dentists. The aim of the platform is to connect dental professionals from all over the world to a central hub of information, training, and other valuable content and support. We aim to be the “go-to” platform for all areas of communication and interaction within the General Dentist community globally.
Aligner Global Community Rules:
1. Be Kind and Courteous
We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
2. No Hate Speech or Bullying
Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender, identity or content will not be tolerated.
3. No Promotions or Spam
Give more than you take to this Community. Overt selling, Self-promotion, spam and irrelevant links aren't allowed.
4. Respect Everyone's Privacy
Being part of this Community requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make this Community great, but may also be sensitive and private. What's shared in the Community should stay in the Community.
5. Profanity or crude language will result in banning
6. Contribute to the Community by Posting, answering Questions and engaging in Polls
8. This Community is targeted at General Dentists and their practice staff, not Specialist Orthodontists at this time. We are working on a separate Community for orthodontists. If you'd like to be notified when this is ready, complete the following form: Ortho Community
9. Enjoy yourself, earn and grow
Please click here to agree to our Terms & Conditions.